Monday, October 17, 2011

Reason #39

You walked over to my desk to bring me a letter you wanted sent.  I was just sitting down to my desk and had my hands full.  When you said you had the letter, ready to go, I said, "Okay, you can just put it down" and nodded to the ledge. 

You said, "Well this is our original so I want to put it in your hands..."

I replied, "Well, my hands are full."  You can clearly see this

So you say, "Can I have a paperclip then?" because even though my hands are too full to take the document from you directly, they must not be too full to hand you a paperclip.

Did we really just have this conversation? Do you really not trust that I am capable of sending a document that you leave on the ledge for me?  Have I ever not sent your letters out?  Have I ever lost your letters?  I've been a legal assistant for over 10 years, and have many years of administrative work prior to that. 

Stop treating me like a child and/or stop acting like a diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment